[thelist] does anybody make any money with e-commerce?

Cancilla Dominick cancilla.d at buckconsultants.com
Mon Mar 18 11:27:01 CST 2002

	>> I'm wondering, can we now finally admit that e-commerce doesn't
work for
> small businesses? <<

	Why admit something that's not true? One of my clients -- a small
company with only two employees -- has seen business almost double since
they began selling products over the Web. They just had their first
$100,000+ day.

	I will say that e-commerce isn't a guarantee of big profits, and
that it isn't appropriate for every company. I will also say that a bad
Website can be worse than no Website at all. However, I will not say that
e-commerce works for nobody, since I have several e-commerce clients, all of
whom are now making more money than they were before having a Website.

	--Dominick

DISCLAIMER:   The information contained in this e-mail may be confidential
and is intended solely for the use of the named addressee.  Access, copying
or re-use of the e-mail or any information contained therein by any other
person is not authorized.  If you are not the intended recipient please
notify us immediately by returning the e-mail to the originator.