[thelist] real men code by hand...

Dave schemer at cyou.com
Mon Mar 18 17:11:00 CST 2002

I had version 3.0 and then 4.0 and it had some stability problems for sure...
I am running Win/98 SE. I did finally manage to get the upgrade to 5.0 today
after their servers got back online (at least the e-commerce portion). I think
I am going to like 5.0 as it hasn't crashed yet or leaked my resources...Seems
I had 4.5 on my laptop but it was the trial and it has since expired. The only
thing I see missing so far is design view which I used occasionally to look at
table cells and to delete or manipulate them with a simple click. I can live
without it or use 4.0 if I really need it...
Dave