[thelist] An amazing Web Programing

Dave schemer at cyou.com
Mon Mar 18 22:27:01 CST 2002

Your welcome. I can't teach you DHTML but its just dynamic html using
javascript and html as the others have stated. There are alot of mouse or
cursor trail javascripts on Earthweb and if you take a simple one and
download it, take it apart and play around with it, its a great way to
learn. Making one from scratch is beyond my attention span :)
Dave