[thelist] Search Engine Optimization Resources

Marcia Welter mhwelter at welterweb.com
Tue Mar 19 02:15:01 CST 2002

Nick asked:
>one of the admins right Marcia?

Right, sure am. Putting me in the middle of all those Perl dudes. PHP is
what I'm fascinated with, seems more compatible for non-tech types,
especially the idea of being able to imbed "snippets" into HTML. Having a
COBOL background, the brain takes to modular concepts.

I also end up reading just about every post there, and there are a
kazillion. It was actually one of the members there I'm friends with on ICQ
who told me to go with PHP and MySQL and suggested I get with Evolt. I'm
totally loving it!

This got off topic, Nick - I'm new, who owes a tip, you or me? I hope it's
you, I'm shy. :)

Marcia