[thelist] Once more, with feeling.. .(CSS @page)

Jay Blanchard jay.blanchard at niicommunications.com
Tue Mar 19 07:10:01 CST 2002

<snip>
I'm not sure I follow. Are you saying the class="page" attribute refers to
the @page you defined?
</snip>
Yes, but the class also includes page-breaks, and the 'printable' area as
defined by other rules.

<snip>
I've never actually implemented a print stylesheet, just know what it
should do theoretically. I wish someone else on the list with more hands-on
experience would chime in. I'm quite sure folks like Mark Howells and
aardvark have done this sort of stuff...
</snip>

Thanks Marc, maybe someone will ring in. If not I'll just have to figure it
out and write an article :)

Jay