[thelist] percents or pixels?

Joxn joxn at vernum.com
Tue Mar 19 11:46:01 CST 2002

Dave wrote:
> Now that I have read till I am blue in the face, what is the current
> thoughts on font-size as fas as percents or pixels??

Jumping on that one, how bad is it to still use <font size="-1"> or
<small> if I just want to make sure that a part of the text is smaller
than the rest.

Personally, I don't like static pages and fixed fonts for the obvious
problems, so I still stick to these methods mentioned above.

As fas as I know, they are supported by more or less everything that's
around. Okay, it's not style-content separation... but is this argument
the only one against using these?

bye Joxn
--
    || //\\ \\// |\\||  ::  joxn at vernum.com  ::