[thelist] asp multiple page form save to database - ?

Bob Fowler bob at rjf.ca
Tue Mar 19 11:48:09 CST 2002

> our client has a form that spans 4 pages and when submitted, wants that
> information to be available for them to look at when they so
> choose.(options? database,etc)

Bob,

The easiest way to do this would to have all as ASP pages.  Each subsequent
page would iterate through the Request.Forms object and put the contents
into hidden form elements. Depending on the size of the forms, this could be
a lot of data being sent back and forth, but for a fairly simple form it
shouldn't be a problem.

I am not sure what you mean when you say that they will be looking at the
information and choosing.... Do you mean that after all the information is
collected from the forms, the user will be able to choose what is submitted?
Or that they will be able to choose where the data is stored?

Thanks,

Bob.