[thelist] OT: default compose font in outlook express?

Syed Zeeshan Haider zeeshan_paki at yahoo.com
Tue Mar 19 15:14:13 CST 2002

Hi Erick,
I am using Outlook Express since a long time ago. I am afraid it is not
possible. It always uses Times New Roman font for plain text mail.
If you want to identify your out going messages format anyway then I
have another suggestion for you. Create a new message in Outlook
Express by clicking on New Mail or File>New>Mail Message. In new message
window click View>Source Edit. This will add three tabs at the bottom of
your message window. These tabs are "Edit", "Source" and "Preview". What
they do is obvious from their titles. If you select Format>Plain Text or
if you are sending your message in plain text then you will not see
these tabs. This will be a clear indication that your current message is
in plain text.
Note: In plain text mail message window View>Source Edit is disabled.
Hope this helps.
Syed Zeeshan Haider.
http://syedzeeshanhaider.faithweb.com/