[thelist] You are my friend!

Diego Lafuente dlafuente at livra.com
Tue Mar 19 22:19:01 CST 2002

On 3/20/02 1:03 AM, "Diego Lafuente" <dlafuente at livra.com> wrote:

> On 3/19/02 4:14 PM, "創富傳銷世紀 全球總裁-余天順" <criches at edirect168.com>
> wrote:
>
>> This is a multi-part message in MIME format.
>> --
>> [ Picked text/plain from multipart/alternative ]
>> Hi!
>>
>>   Nice to meet you!
>>   My name is Bruce. I live in Taiwan ,R.O.C.
>>   Please to make a friend with me. Thank!
>>
>>               Loving Bruce
>>               2002/3/20
>>
>> http://criches.24cc.com/
>> bruceyee at vip.url.com.tw
>>
>> --
> Woo I can read your taiwanese characters... Maybe that's because I had
> installed all the chinese/japanese language packs on my mac os x.
>

> This is the source of the e-mail...

I discovered that I can setup different users on my mac os x, and every user
can set up their own language preference... But, that's not all... If
someone do a change from english to japanese for example, almost all the
programs get translated... Amazin'...

http://www.minid.net/images/macosx.jpg

In that image I changed from english based system to Japanese... And you can
see almost all the app on the os x changed their language in seconds...

Really nice feature.