[thelist] problem space

Karen J. Bowen karen at miinx.com.au
Wed Mar 20 06:50:01 CST 2002

DESCHAMPS Stéphane DvSI/SICoR wrote:

>>From what I see your images could very well be cut differently (say, four or
> five simple vertical slides, or even just one) and avoid this heap of
> useless HTML + transp.gifs...
>
> My 2 Eurocents ;-)

Yes, true, but I was trying to keep file size down with maximum clarity
on the pics - all the bits of the montage with photos are jpegs, while
the rest are gifs, which leads to my messy table.  :-)

Of course, difference is possibly neglible, but there is more to come on
the page yet... namely, a large-ish background jpeg that I'm currently
trying to get below 20kb...  so wanting to conserve wherever else is
possible.

So - I'll see yer 2 eurocents and raise you 2 Aussies... :-)

Cheers,
Karen
Miinx Design & Development
e :: karen at miinx.com.au