[thelist] Lotus Notes web development

Ron_Senykoff at beaerospace.com Ron_Senykoff at beaerospace.com
Wed Mar 20 12:17:01 CST 2002

<snip>
>3)  Any difficulties in access a notes database from php?

There, I'm afraid, you're on your own. My guess would be "yes," but that's
only because I haven't found anything but Notes that could access a Notes
database, then, I haven't tried very hard. Generally, when you're accessing
a Notes db, you're accessing a Notes server, which can act like a web
server, and then you're using Notes tools to do it.
<snip>

Just like most other databases, you can access Domino databases using ODBC.
This is called NotesSQL, which allows you to 'open, query, and modify Lotus
Notes databases.'

Here's a link to the documentation and downloadable examples:
http://www.notes.net/notesua.nsf/3de7b470dac9e56b852569ac0059d6c1/94e14b09320416c7852569df005a97c9?OpenDocument

-Ron