[thelist] Re: thelist digest, Vol 1 #2140 - 40 msgs

katherine kbjork at attbi.com
Wed Mar 20 14:38:00 CST 2002

One can either override the stylesheet with the flick of a button and/or
one can choose larger and  smaller from the menu and thus increase or
decrease the size.

All NN/IE browsers, at least from 4 up, can do one or the other or both.
Note: not mentioning those old 3.x browsers. I know this will sound
harsh, but you've got to draw the line somewhere so I say if people are
still using a browser that old..too bad!

One way or the other the user, much to my occasional dismay, has
complete control.

katherine