[thelist] Database wise, how to create groups..

Alliax damiencola at wanadoo.fr
Thu Mar 21 06:22:00 CST 2002

As it happens often, it's only after asking the question that the answer
comes to mind. I don't even remember why I thought the string ("2,5,6,12")
solution was the right approach. Many thanks Jane for your help in
clarifying my issue.

Cordialement,
    / )    /  Damien Cola                   /\
   / /    /  http://www.Alliax.info/CV.php / /
 _( (_   /_ http://www.ToulonParadise.com / /
 \       /  photo : http://RFaucilhon.com
  \    _/  lingo : http://LingoParadise.com