[thelist] Need ammunitions

Belinda Johnson belinda at prodsol.net
Thu Mar 21 09:18:00 CST 2002

Clive you must be using Netscape like I did. Nearly unreadable. It's fine to
say your site is "best viewed" in IE, but no matter how overwhelming the
majority of viewers are, to make it inaccessible through Netscape is just
stupid. In addition to the content text being microscopically small, the
left text navigation area (once you find your way into main pages) is not
uniform (different fonts) and not all of the text links even work. In
Netscape. Once I realized it had launched in Netscape instead of IE I knew I
should go look at it in IE (since right up front she told us it was designed
that way), but I didn't take the time to do so - which is what many people
will do.

Belinda