[thelist] Need ammunitions

Nicole Parrot nicole at parrot.ca
Thu Mar 21 10:18:10 CST 2002

> Great big pictures and very tiny text is not my idea of a fun interface
:( Too slow, too hard to read, too hard to navigate. If I was trying to find
somewhere to buy wood flooring, I'd do a quick Google search, then load up
the most promising-looking three sites: all at once, down a home connection.
First one to load gets looked at first.
> (The winner, incidentally, is here:
> http://www.brucehardwoodfloors.com/resbrucewoodna/
> )

Ooh! Fantastic approach here!! That's exactly what the client will be able
to understand! Woohooo :-)

Except that Tilling doesn't appear anywhere near the top of the Google
rankings. And I think that would be *our* fault...