[thelist] Receving HTML email

Dan Romanchik dan at danromanchik.com
Thu Mar 21 13:57:01 CST 2002

I'm not so sure that "most people don't like HTML-formatted e-mail." On one
site I maintain, we've started offering e-mail newsletters in either HTML or
plain-text format. Currently, it's about 3-1 in favor of HTML e-mails.

Dan
Dan Romanchik - Writer, Editor,  and Web Developer
dan at danromanchik.com, 734-930-6564