[thelist] Receving HTML email

Alliax damiencola at wanadoo.fr
Thu Mar 21 15:04:00 CST 2002

I am not sure neither about that. Considering that if you take a population
of computer geeks, then yes, most won't like HTML, with no clear reason
since we're all able to read those and bandwidth isn't much of an issue
anymore for the lot..

But considering that a majority of internet users aren't computer geeks
(unsourced) I am not sure why they wouldn't want neat graphics and fonts in
their emails?

Through it wasn't the issue in this thread..

Cordialement,
    / )    /  Damien Cola                   /\
   / /    /  http://www.Alliax.info/CV.php / /
 _( (_   /_ http://www.ToulonParadise.com / /
 \       /  photo : http://RFaucilhon.com
  \    _/  lingo : http://LingoParadise.com