[thelist] Need ammunitions

Peter Kaulback pkaulbak at idirect.ca
Thu Mar 21 22:24:01 CST 2002

Eeks, 58 seconds on Opera 6.01 on win2k over 56k.  Why does the nav bar
switch from bottom to top throughout the site?
The first three links/menus here
http://www.tilling.com.au/new/smartframe/smartfrHome.htm# are dead but you
can access the menus through the fourth link.
It is a nice brochure.

Peter Kaulback

In the hour of 08:50 AM 3/21/2002 -0500, Nicole Parrot spoke this: