[thelist] quick ie6 test

warbassedesign.com info at warbassedesign.com
Sat Mar 23 20:31:01 CST 2002

Adam,

I love the nav on http://www.youngpup.net.  The dial approach is unique.  I
wonder how you could do that outside of using Flash.  Anyway....nice.  Any
kind of different nav is cool.  I am always searching for new yet functional
ways of getting around a site.

FYI - It is Saturday night in Phoenix.  It's 70 degrees out and I'm going
out to grab a pint! Take 'er easy ALL.  Have a good weekend.

Phil
www.warbassedesign.com