[thelist] targeting effectively (was: navigation through form posting)

Matt Liotta mliotta at iname.com
Sun Mar 24 18:22:01 CST 2002

I never said I was working hard to reach 90%. I was pointing out that you
can easily reach 90% of your target, but trying to get the last 10% can cost
you more than it is worth to do. Now maybe the situation that some or even
most people are in here allows them to easily get 99% of their target, but
that doesn't change the fact that it will still cost more development and QA
time to get the last 1%. You can move the numbers around all you want, but
the bottom-line is unchanged. There is simply no way to easily code for
every browser and platform out in the wild.

-Matt