[thelist] targeting effectively (was: navigation through formposting)

Hugh Blair hblair at worldnet.att.net
Sun Mar 24 19:05:01 CST 2002

> Just because it validates and IS standard doesn't mean it will work in my
> user's browsers.

So let me ask a serious question - if it's even valid:

If I'm not trying to impress anyone with flash (WOW stuff, including
Flash(tm)), if I'm just trying to provide an easy-to-use, keep as many
customers as possible etc,

What DTD should I code with? I don't think that making my site available
for 100% of the userbase is required, but 99% is a good target. Where
is that point?

-Hugh