[thelist] targeting effectively (was: navigation through form

Ben Henick persist1 at io.com
Mon Mar 25 02:06:00 CST 2002

On Sun, 24 Mar 2002, Megan Collins wrote:

> Anyway. That's also Level 5 coding. It gives everyone more value.
> EVERYONE. I've done both. I use only Level 5 coding now because it's the
> smartest business move. It gives clients the most value for their money
> and by using it and providing that extra value, I know my clients will
> keep me in books and wine for the foreseeable future because I've added
> value to their sites and thus added value to their sales to customers.
> -megan c.

Erm, consider yourself lucky that you've got clients who can deal with
this.

By "degradable" I hope you mean "works the same everywhere" and not
"viewable across clients and platforms" - there's a huge difference
between the two.

The latter approach is only fractionally more expensive when done
properly, and is mandated for a lot of objectives and environments.

--
Ben Henick
Web Author At-Large              Managing Editor
persist1 at io.com                  bmh at digital-web.com
--
"Are you pondering what I'm pondering, Pinky?"
"I think so, Brain, but... (snort) no, no, it's too stupid."