[thelist] W3schools et. all.

Daniel J. Cody djc at members.evolt.org
Mon Mar 25 10:40:01 CST 2002

erf. i have a nasty habit lately of sending replies meant for
individuals to the whole list. sorry about that!

there were also a couple spam type emails that got through this weekend,
sorry about those as well, i'm looking into how they made it through the
filters.

and swearing in the subject line to get my attention isn't a good idea
either. if you have specific problems or requests, send them to
thelist-admin at lists.evolt.org

gracias! :)

.djc.