[thelist] check for existence of window by name?

AtdtXav atdtxav at yahoo.com
Mon Mar 25 11:27:01 CST 2002

Hi Andy, I have to wonder if you work in Farmington Hills, as I
worked for CPWR for three years. ;)

Will window.closed return true or false for a window that was
never opened?  if true, that's exactly what I need.  If false,
I'm afraid it's square one.  maybe something as simple as "if
exist(QT)"?  I'm new to the DOM, I'm afraid.

Scott