[thelist] Favorite non Micro$oft PC email clients

Massimo Mezzini webmaster at menouno.com
Mon Mar 25 12:51:01 CST 2002

On 25 Mar 2002 at 13:35, Dan Romanchik wrote:

> Will Pegasus find and use my current Outlook Express mailboxes?

PMail's (very active) support list generally suggests two programs:

IE2E Is a utility designed to convert mail folders from Outlook Express 5 DBX
folders to standard MBX files importable by
almost any mail program.  Pegasus Mail can read these directly when you add the
MBX file extension. I imported no problem MBX folders created by Eudora, but OE
is a different beast and results can be disappointing. Check
http://www.mindware.com.au/

Mail System Converter converts to and from a lot of mail programs. The latest
version is always available from
http://www.dragon-it.co.uk/pegasus.htm
See also http://www.interguru.com/MailInformation.htm

good luck  ;-)