[thelist] Interesting printing 'features'

Burhan Khalid burhankhalid at members.evolt.org
Mon Mar 25 16:11:01 CST 2002

[ snip ]
At 09:49 AM 3/21/02 -0800, you wrote:
> [...]

[ /snip ]

IF you stick with IE, there is a way to customize the print template so
that you can include your own headers/footers. Relevant documentation :

1. Beyond Print Preview: Print Customization for Internet Explorer 5.5
http://msdn.microsoft.com/library/en-us/dnie55/html/beyondprintpreview.asp
to do to use the print template you've written, and some ideas and
applications that can exploit print templates.
Category = MSDN - library

2. Print Preview 2: The Continuing Adventures of Internet Explorer 5.5
Print Customization
http://msdn.microsoft.com/library/en-us/dnie55/html/printtemplate2.asp
for a print preview window.
Category = MSDN - library

3. IDM_PRINT Command ID
http:// msdn.microsoft.com / workshop / browser / mshtml / reference /
constants / idm_print.asp
template or a custom print template.
Category = MSDN - workshop

4. Scripting Support for Web Page Printing
http:// msdn.microsoft.com / library / en-us / dnscrpt / html / dhtmlprint.asp
support for your HTML pages viewed using Internet Explorer version 4.0 and
later and DHTML.
Category = MSDN - library

Hoping this helps,
Burhan Khalid