[thelist] targeting K-12 effectively

Matt Liotta mliotta at iname.com
Mon Mar 25 21:49:01 CST 2002

I didn't pull this information out of my ass. The US Department of Education
issues all kinds of wonderful reports on the school systems across the
country. One such report shows what capacity schools have to make use of the
Internet. Did you know that 20% of schools don't even have a high-speed
internet connection.

-Matt