[thelist] Harsh words in this list

Ben Phillips ben at inchima.com
Tue Mar 26 10:02:00 CST 2002

> Just a little request:
> Please don't use any harsh words for anybody who asks or
> writes something you don't like. I have seen nice people in
> this list using "not nice" words. Some may post for apologies
> later for such words. But these apologies cannot remove pain
> caused to the victim of harsh words. As the Evolt laws
> explain, we have to tolerate differences in thoughts about
> web development. Don't consider everybody from same country
> and environment. Evolt concentrates web developers in it from
> different areas of this world. Do try to understand them.
> Keep three W's in mind: WWW, that is World Wide Web. Thank
> you, Syed Zeeshan Haider. http://syedzeeshanhaider.faithweb.com/

+1 to that most definitely. there have been a few heated debates on here
recently, which is brilliant as it gets things discussed and it is also
mighty entertaining to read most of the time.

but some people do take it a bit too far, personal insults and the like
are not necessary (although sometimes funny).

benji.
inchima.com