[thelist] targeting: another dimension

Andrew Gianni andrew at newkenmore.com
Tue Mar 26 11:43:00 CST 2002

Oddly enough, my first paid Web development project was in '94 converting a
Gopher site to a Web site which I did Eli Whitney style, writing a Perl
script to do the conversion (That's how I learned Perl). It was the
accessible computing resource site for the University at Buffalo, and by '94
they already had a mandate to scrap all their gopher sites and move
everything to the Web.

I miss gopher like I miss archie and uuencode :)

Andrew