[thelist] web/email hosting with hosted email lists

Hans Zaunere zaunere at yahoo.com
Tue Mar 26 15:46:01 CST 2002

I just got finished writing a set of PHP scripts that
use MySQL for mailing lists.  It's pretty complete and
fast, and I would like to see people use it/test it
out.  It really eliminates the need for majordomo, etc
and only requires three scripts and an alias.

Interested?

Hans Z.
New York PHP
http://nyphp.org