[thelist] Community Calendar examples

NanHarbisonSmith at aol.com NanHarbisonSmith at aol.com
Wed Mar 27 14:49:01 CST 2002

Bill,
I am the webmaster for a school district website. I have done the website,
but the school bought a calendar program, which has been really excellent,
you can see it at:
<A HREF="http://www.colonial.net/cgi-bin/webevent.cgi">http://www.colonial.net/cgi-bin/webevent.cgi</A>

I think I could have created one of these myself using PHP/MySQL, but they
had already bought it. I have no idea how much it cost. It lets you have
several calendars for different entities within the website, and is very easy
to use. It has allowed every group in the school district to have complete
knowledge about what is going on everywhere else in the system.
However, if anyone knows of a free calendar like this, I would love to know
where it is.
Thanks,
Nan Smith