[thelist] Community Calendar examples

Bill Haenel bill at webmarketingworx.com
Wed Mar 27 15:18:01 CST 2002

> But I went
> to high school in Canton!!

That IS remarkable! Nobody really lives here in Canton do they? (I am
sitting in the North Country Public Radio Online Media Services office in
Canton, NY (www.ncpr.org) as you read this)

> As for calendars, I personally think
> http://www.php.net/cal.php?id=363 is one the best (it
> could use popups when you click an event though.)

The popups would be helpful - the events push the calendar down causing a
lot of up&down scrolling. It is a nice calendar, though. I've looked at it
before and thought that the source code must be available, but I never found
it anywhere on the site. Any idea if it's available for non-comm. use?

BH