[thelist] Three dimensional button with Photoshop

BT Bigpant bigpant at btinternet.com
Thu Mar 28 15:20:10 CST 2002

Syed, sorry for taking so long in getting back to you. As I am in the
'developer' boat, rather than the 'designer' one, I use 3D applications as
and when needed to rustle up something nice, but this sort of artwork is
definitely out of my league. I can't offer any more advice for developing
this in Photoshop than the others have already contributed.

Take a look at Vue d'Esprit by e-on software http://www.e-onsoftware.com
which is a landscape production tool. I think it may help you achieve your
goals with less of a learning curve than some of the other 3D apps.

HTH
Phil Parker