[thelist] Web site in a Special Font

Syed Zeeshan Haider zeeshan_paki at yahoo.com
Fri Mar 29 08:37:01 CST 2002

Hello Experts,
I am willing to develop some pages of my web site in my native language,
Urdu. For this purpose, I want to use a special font, Urdu Web. I think
it is installed in your machine when you install Windows 98 SE. However,
there are many Windows 98 SE users and other users also who don't have
Urdu Web font on their machines. Please help me as specified below:
1.    Check your machine for this font. Do you have this font in your
machine or not?
2.    How can I let the users of my web site to download this font (Urdu
Web)?
3.    Any WWW links for this font will be appreciated.
4.    Any copyright issues relating to this font?
Thank you,
Syed Zeeshan Haider.
http://syedzeeshanhaider.faithweb.com/