[thelist] STOP Struggling & START Learning REAL Web Technique s Today!

Kathleen Heytink K_HEYTINK at winebow.com
Mon Apr 1 09:10:01 CST 2002

The weird thing is that addr.com is a legitmate web host.  I have a small
site that I'm testing with them, and so far they been pretty good.  I can't
say that I'm dissatisfied with them, anyway.

When I click on the above link all I get is the 404 page.  Perhaps it's from
one of their users on the basic plan where you don't get your URL.

-- Kath ...
work --> www.winebow.com
home --> www.cyber-kat.com --> topkat at cyber-kat.com --