[thelist] CMS: WEB + or vs. PRINT

Otto B. ottobjohnson at yahoo.com
Mon Apr 1 12:32:15 CST 2002

So my company is looking at CMS's, and I'm wondering
if anyone can recommend a system which works well not
just for web content but for print content as well. Do
you generally need two systems, one for print and one
for web, or can they easily be integrated? Are there
out of the box solutions that provide such
functionality? I'm only familiar with web site CMS's,
so any help would be MUCH MUCH appreciated :)

tia

=====
::: oTTo :::