[thelist] New site look - check please

Rob Smith rob.smith at thermon.com
Mon Apr 1 13:02:01 CST 2002

Chris,

>I just rolled out a new look for my site and was wondering if a few people
>could hit it for me.  Any and all opinions are appreciated.

I've always found it beneficial to not time stamp your pages. What if you
forget to update that for a couple of days or even weeks? What if you get
someone else to do it and they forget?

Web content is always outdated. Just do your best to keep it that way. When
I visited your site, the page, according to your time stamp, was an hour
old. A lot can happen in an hour.

Regards,

Rob