[thelist] Excellent opportunity to acquire existing web business

Brad Miller brad at beldamar.com
Mon Apr 1 23:34:00 CST 2002

I have a client that wants to sell their web business.
This is a very well respected online business with a lot of exposure.
The owner of the site doesn't have enough time to provide proper support to
the clients anymore.
Serious inquiries will be given the web address and any information needed.
The site is a subscription based site for people looking for contract work.
They have a world wide audience with a lot of exposure.

This site has been featured on Oprah Winfrey's web site twice last year.
It has been running since September 1999.
Was featured in Fast50 magazine last year.
Has an average of 100,000 hits per month.
Annual revenue of $5000 per year but could easily produce a lot more with a
little bit of marketing.
The site is well programmed in php.
You would need to acquire a new merchant account.
Hosting is paid through June of this year.
The domain name is paid up through September of this year.
The site is very well known and respected with a world wide audience.

I will provide a URL and the number of subscribers to serious inquiries
only.
My client wants to sell the business for 5000 US dollars.
They are looking for 1/2 up front and full payment within 6 months of
purchase.

This is a great opportunity for anyone that is working from home and has
some extra time to spend on an already profiting business.
The site currently requires 2-3 hours a day processing new subscribers and
replying to emails.

Anyone that is interested please reply to me off list and I will forward
your information.

Thanks,
Brad Miller
brad at beldamar.com