[thelist] Auto thumbnail gallery setup

Tony Page zamba at zamba.com
Mon Apr 1 23:58:01 CST 2002

The program you need is Arles Image Web Page Creator. This will do
everything you want, can run off templates (it has a raft of its own),
provide a built-in slideshow, watermark images, title images etc etc. I
looked for a program to improve on photoshop and found this. Current
version is 4.8, so it's been around a while. I gladly paid the US$49 for
a single user, these people can write software. You can download a trial
too. It also uses sophisticated image resizing and sharpening algorithms
which is important for photographers like me.

HTH,

Tony Page

      [ZambaGrafix]
   <websites that work>