[thelist] Mac simulation on PC / site check please - Mac user's

Diego Lafuente dlafuente at livra.com
Tue Apr 2 11:17:00 CST 2002

On Internet Explorer 5.1 mac I guess there's something wrong... In the
little boxes, the text "introductio..." etc is all displayed... And I guess
you maybe made that just to work with rollovers... Maybe I'm wrong.

The overall seems to be fine... Thee website is navigable on Internet
Explorer Mac...

Cheers

Minid
---------