[thelist] site check please - http://www.stemofficial.co.uk

Brad Dobyns brad.dobyns at worldnet.att.net
Tue Apr 2 12:37:07 CST 2002

I think the site looks good. A couple of things:

1) In the [visual] section, whenever I click on an image to see a larger
version, I get an error, "Parse error: parse error in
/home/sites/site64/web/sections/visual/gallery/showimage.php on line 1";
2) The front page table could be made smaller. I found that I still had a little
scrolling to do even though my resolution was set to 1024x768.
3) When deep inside the site, I found I could never get back to the home page.
There is no [home] link, but perhaps you don't want to have one.

Otherwise, site looks great. Keep it up.

Brad
Salem, OR