[thelist] Mac simulation on PC / site check please - Mac user's

Daniel J. Cody djc at starkmedia.com
Tue Apr 2 14:17:01 CST 2002

Have no fear!! I had exactly the same problem.. Get a USB to PS2
adapter, and plug that into your PS2 based KVM switch. it works pretty
well, and the adapter is pretty cheap(21 at cyberguys.com).  You can
also get a CV-130 converter for your Sparc so it can hook right into the
PS2 KVM as well. I'm a big fan of legacy hardware myself, and know what
you're going through.. Good luck :)

.djc.