[thelist] Reciprocal Links (commercial)

John Handelaar genghis at members.evolt.org
Wed Apr 3 05:59:01 CST 2002

That's not what your link says.

I think you may be confusing site submission with their
'Site Promote' service, which is an advertising programme.
To be fair, the way they lay their pages out, it looks
like you're *supposed* to confuse them.

They've still got a one-off submission fee.

http://listings.looksmart.com/submit/
http://submit.looksmart.co.uk/

John Handelaar

T +44 20 7209 4117       M +44 7930 681789
F +44 870 169 7657   E john at userfrenzy.com