[thelist] looking for help re conflict between Trayclnt and Acrobat Reader

Oren Levin lists at pinetree.net
Wed Apr 3 09:56:00 CST 2002

I'm trying to track down a bug with little success.

Issue: User is trying to view a PDF file via the web using Acrobat Reader 4
on Win98 and is their computer is hanging. When they hit CNTL-ALT-DEL they
get a message "Trayclnt[not responding]."

I have searched for Trayclnt and all I have found is references to MSN and
sending email. I was not able to find a reference to Trayclnt on Microsoft
or Adobe's sites.

Suggestions? The PDF in question is available at
http://www.audible.com/gettingstarted

Oren

-----
Oren Levin, Web Developer