[thelist] Vision of Flash-based Web raises doubts

Diego Lafuente dlafuente at livra.com
Wed Apr 3 19:00:01 CST 2002

Yep... And I hope people stop being bricktops about using full flash
interfaces and start usign flash for good mini apps embbed in html or xhtml
pages... Plus if you want to do something more kewl... Without buying all
the stuff of macromedia... I recommend start learning svg... U can do it
with a text editor...

Diego
-------
Minid.net