[thelist] O B J E C T | D E T E C T I O N>>LOAD XML into Netscape

Haag, Jason haagj at ctcgsc.org
Thu Apr 4 10:29:00 CST 2002

The topic of cross browser dynamic design is a hot one! I have implemented
an example(from
http://www.xs4all.nl/~ppk/js/index.html?/~ppk/js/support.html) in reference
to loading xml into dhtml after using the object detection. However, I can't
figure out why it won't load into netscape. I'm sure there is a problem
somewhere using the DOM, but I could be wrong.
It is an excellent example of using XML + dhtml layers to seperate
content from presentation (except in netscrape).Please HELP! I am not
concerned with
backward compatability (http://www.alistapart.com/stories/tohell/). When you
have time, please
look at the following examples: