[thelist] disabled javascript

David Kutcher david_kutcher at hotmail.com
Thu Apr 4 10:37:35 CST 2002

> sorry, but i wouldn't risk this situation, instead, just provide both
> client and server side validation. as well as it allowing non-javascript
> users to use the form, it provides the benefits of client-side
> validation as well (all those you mention).

Clarification: I wasn't saying JUST client-side, but client-side as well as
server-side.

And rather than continue posting to the thread I started, I'll paste a link
to what the conversation will inevitably end up looking like.

http://groups.google.com/groups?hl=en&threadm=39C0232D.FF24EAAD%40ispelunker
.com&rnum=9&prev=/groups%3Fq%3Djavascript%2Bstat%2Bbrowser%26hl%3Den%26selm%
3D39C0232D.FF24EAAD%2540ispelunker.com%26rnum%3D9

David