[thelist] Site Mapping Software

aardvark roselli at earthlink.net
Thu Apr 4 12:14:01 CST 2002

well, since you're asking again... i generally avoid answering posts
on freeware, which yours wasn't (but i saw the word and kept
moving)...

if you want to *create* a map, Visio has been good to me... i've
produced site maps in 10px text that are 3'x5'...

as for capturing a site's structure, that's a different story... i use a
member of my staff to do that... it's always correct that way, and
usually faster... not the best use of skills, but when there's nothing
else to do that day...