[thelist] Bringing Window back to the front

Aaron Cole awcole72 at hotmail.com
Thu Apr 4 13:33:00 CST 2002

Is it possible to bring a window created using target back to the foreground
when you click on a second link?

In other words:

When I click the first link a new window opens.
When I go back to the main page, that window is put in the back.
I'd like the second link to open the existing new window and bring that
window to the front.

Some friends of mine who use FrontPage sent me this question.  Personally I
would just open a new window for each link, but they insist on using the
same one over and over again.

Is this possible?

TIA,
Aaron