[thelist] BBEdit startup window height

Daniel J. Cody djc at members.evolt.org
Thu Apr 4 14:08:01 CST 2002

When I start up BBEdit(6.5 on OSX.1.3) or start a new document when it's
running, it creates the new document window to fit the height of my
screen, which in this case is 1200px. I really don't need that much
length in a document(i prefer around 500-700px myself) plus it blocks
out my dock.

Is there any way to set the default height of a new document window in
bbedit? I checked over the preferences and couldn't find anything,
although maybe I'm missing something obvious..

Thanks!

.djc.
-os x newbie-